Is spare a Scrabble word?
Yes, spare is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Spare is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word spare.
- Refrain from harming
- Save or relieve from an experience or action
- Give up what is not strictly needed
- Use frugally or carefully
- Thin and fit
- More than is needed, desired, or required
- Not taken up by scheduled activities
- Kept in reserve especially for emergency use
- Lacking in amplitude or quantity
- Lacking embellishment or ornamentation
- An extra component of a machine or other apparatus
- An extra car wheel and tire for a four-wheel vehicle
- A score in tenpins; knocking down all ten after rolling two balls
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spare?
11 Anagrams of Spare
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spare:
There are 21 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spare'.
- E: serape
- M: remaps
- N: arpens
- W: pawers
- V: pavers
- X: praxes