Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Shaking
The definition of shaking, the meaning of the word Shaking:
Is shaking a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of causing something to move up and down (or back and forth) with quick movements
- n. - A shaky motion
- v. - Move or cause to move back and forth
- v. - Move with or as if with a tremor
- v. - Shake or vibrate rapidly and intensively
- v. - Move back and forth or sideways
- v. - Undermine or cause to waver
- v. - Stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- v. - Get rid of
- v. - Bring to a specified condition by or as if by shaking
- v. - Shake (a body part) to communicate a greeting, feeling, or cognitive state
Shaking is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in shaking: A G H I K N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shaking:
106 words found using the letters in "Shaking"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words