Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Sank
The definition of sank, the meaning of the word Sank:
Is sank a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Fall or descend to a lower place or level
- v. - Cause to sink
- v. - Pass into a specified state or condition
- v. - Go under, "The raft sank and its occupants drowned"
- v. - Descend into or as if into some soft substance or place
- v. - Appear to move downward
- v. - Fall heavily or suddenly; decline markedly
- v. - Fall or sink heavily
- v. - Embed deeply
Sank is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in sank: A K N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sank:
7 words found using the letters in "Sank"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words