Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Sacking
The definition of sacking, the meaning of the word Sacking:
Is sacking a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Coarse fabric used for bags or sacks
- n. - The termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- v. - Plunder (a town) after capture
- v. - Terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position
- v. - Make as a net profit
- v. - Put in a sack
Sacking is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in sacking: A C G I K N S
1 Anagram of Sacking
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sacking:
86 words found using the letters in "Sacking"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words