Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Acutest
The definition of acutest, the meaning of the word Acutest:
Is acutest a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course
- adj. - Extremely sharp or intense
- adj. - Having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
- adj. - Of an angle; less than 90 degrees
- adj. - Ending in a sharp point
- adj. - Of critical importance and consequence
Acutest is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in acutest: A C E S T T U
1 Anagram of Acutest
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to acutest:
104 words found using the letters in "Acutest"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words