Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Keen
The definition of keen, the meaning of the word Keen:
Is keen a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A funeral lament sung with loud wailing
- v. - Express grief verbally
- adj. - Having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
- adj. - Intense or sharp
- adj. - Very good
- adj. - Painful as if caused by a sharp instrument
- adj. - Having a sharp cutting edge or point
Keen is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in keen: E E K N
1 Anagram of Keen
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to keen:
7 words found using the letters in "Keen"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words