Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Cutest
The definition of cutest, the meaning of the word Cutest:
Is cutest a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Separated into parts or laid open or penetrated with a sharp edge or instrument
- adj. - Fashioned or shaped by cutting
- adj. - With parts removed
- adj. - Made neat and tidy by trimming
- adj. - (used of grass or vegetation) cut down with a hand implement or machine
- adj. - (of pages of a book) having the folds of the leaves trimmed or slit
- adj. - (of a male animal) having the testicles removed
- adj. - (used of rates or prices) reduced usually sharply
- adj. - Mixed with water
- adj. - Attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness
- adj. - Obviously contrived to charm
Cutest is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in cutest: C E S T T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cutest:
30 words found using the letters in "Cutest"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words