Is acute a Scrabble word?
Yes, acute is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Acute is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word acute.
- Having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course
- Extremely sharp or intense
- Having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
- Of an angle; less than 90 degrees
- Ending in a sharp point
- Of critical importance and consequence
- A mark (') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in acute?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to acute:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'acute'.