Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, yards is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. A unit of length equal to 3 feet; defined as 91.44 centimeters; originally taken to be the average length of a stride
2. The enclosed land around a house or other building
3. A tract of land enclosed for particular activities (sometimes paved and usually associated with buildings)
4. The cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
5. A unit of volume (as for sand or gravel)
6. A tract of land where logs are accumulated
7. An area having a network of railway tracks and sidings for storage and maintenance of cars and engines
8. A long horizontal spar tapered at the end and used to support and spread a square sail or lateen
9. An enclosure for animals (as chicken or livestock)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in yards?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words