Is yard a Scrabble word?
Yes, yard is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Yard is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word yard.
- A unit of length equal to 3 feet; defined as 91.44 centimeters; originally taken to be the average length of a stride
- The enclosed land around a house or other building
- A tract of land enclosed for particular activities (sometimes paved and usually associated with buildings)
- The cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- A unit of volume (as for sand or gravel)
- A tract of land where logs are accumulated
- An area having a network of railway tracks and sidings for storage and maintenance of cars and engines
- A long horizontal spar tapered at the end and used to support and spread a square sail or lateen
- An enclosure for animals (as chicken or livestock)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in yard?
1 Anagram of Yard
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to yard:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'yard'.