Is wound a Scrabble word?
Yes, wound is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Wound is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word wound.
- Cause injuries or bodily harm to
- Hurt the feelings of
- To move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- Extend in curves and turns
- Arrange or or coil around
- Catch the scent of; get wind of
- Coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
- Form into a wreath
- Raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- Put in a coil
- An injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin)
- A casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
- A figurative injury (to your feelings or pride)
- The act of inflicting a wound
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wound?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wound:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'wound'.