Is waste a Scrabble word?
Yes, waste is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Waste is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word waste.
- Spend thoughtlessly; throw away
- Use inefficiently or inappropriately
- Get rid of
- Run off as waste
- Get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing
- Spend extravagantly
- Lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief
- Cause to grow thin or weak
- Cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- Become physically weaker
- Located in a dismal or remote area; desolate
- Any materials unused and rejected as worthless or unwanted
- Useless or profitless activity; using or expending or consuming thoughtlessly or carelessly
- The trait of wasting resources
- An uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation
- (law) reduction in the value of an estate caused by act or neglect
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in waste?
3 Anagrams of Waste
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to waste:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'waste'.