Is waters a Scrabble word?
Yes, waters is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Waters is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word waters.
- Supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams
- Provide with water
- Secrete or form water, as tears or saliva
- Fill with tears
- United States actress and singer (1896-1977)
- The serous fluid in which the embryo is suspended inside the amnion
- Binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent
- The part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean)
- Once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- A facility that provides a source of water
- Liquid excretory product
- A liquid necessary for the life of most animals and plants
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in waters?
3 Anagrams of Waters
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to waters:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'waters'.