Is west a Scrabble word?
Yes, west is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
West is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word west.
- To, toward, or in the west
- Situated in or facing or moving toward the west
- The countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North America and South America
- The cardinal compass point that is a 270 degrees
- The region of the United States lying to the west of the Mississippi River
- The direction corresponding to the westward cardinal compass point
- British writer (born in Ireland) (1892-1983)
- United States film actress (1892-1980)
- English painter (born in America) who became the second president of the Royal Academy (1738-1820)
- A location in the western part of a country, region, or city
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in west?
3 Anagrams of West
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to west:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'west'.