Is wastes a Scrabble word?
Yes, wastes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Wastes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word wastes
The meaning of wastes
15 definitions of the word wastes.
- Spend thoughtlessly; throw away
- Use inefficiently or inappropriately
- Get rid of
- Run off as waste
- Get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing
- Spend extravagantly
- Lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief
- Cause to grow thin or weak
- Cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- Become physically weaker
- Any materials unused and rejected as worthless or unwanted
- Useless or profitless activity; using or expending or consuming thoughtlessly or carelessly
- The trait of wasting resources
- An uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation
- (law) reduction in the value of an estate caused by act or neglect
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wastes?
4 Letter Words
2 Anagrams of Wastes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wastes:
Unscramble the letters in wastes
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wastes'.