Yes, assay is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Assay is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'assay'.
- Analyze (chemical substances)
- Make an effort or attempt
- An appraisal of the state of affairs
- A substance that is undergoing an analysis of its components
- A written report of the results of an analysis of the composition of some substance
- A quantitative or qualitative test of a substance (especially an ore or a drug) to determine its components; frequently used to test for the presence or concentration of infectious agents or antibodies etc.
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in assay?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to assay:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'assay'.