Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, reed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
1. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites
2. United States journalist who reported on the October Revolution from Petrograd in 1917; founded the Communist Labor Party in America in 1919; is buried in the Kremlin in Moscow (1887-1920)
3. United States physician who proved that yellow fever is transmitted by mosquitoes (1851-1902)
4. A vibrator consisting of a thin strip of stiff material that vibrates to produce a tone when air streams over it
5. A musical instrument that sounds by means of a vibrating reed
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reed?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words