Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Reed
The definition of reed, the meaning of the word Reed:
Is reed a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites
- n. - United States journalist who reported on the October Revolution from Petrograd in 1917; founded the Communist Labor Party in America in 1919; is buried in the Kremlin in Moscow (1887-1920)
- n. - United States physician who proved that yellow fever is transmitted by mosquitoes (1851-1902)
- n. - A vibrator consisting of a thin strip of stiff material that vibrates to produce a tone when air streams over it
- n. - A musical instrument that sounds by means of a vibrating reed
Reed is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in reed: D E E R
4 Anagrams of Reed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reed:
12 words found using the letters in "Reed"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words