Is thrusts a Scrabble word?
Yes, thrusts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Thrusts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word thrusts.
- Push forcefully
- Press or force
- Make a thrusting forward movement
- Impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably
- Penetrate or cut through with a sharp instrument
- Force (molten rock) into pre-existing rock
- Push upward
- Place or put with great energy
- The force used in pushing
- A strong blow with a knife or other sharp pointed instrument
- The act of applying force to propel something
- Verbal criticism
- A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in thrusts?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to thrusts:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'thrusts'.
- E: shutters