Yes, rusts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Rusts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'rusts'.
- Become destroyed by water, air, or a corrosive such as an acid
- Cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- Become coated with oxide
- A red or brown oxide coating on iron or steel caused by the action of oxygen and moisture
- A plant disease that produces a reddish-brown discoloration of leaves and stems; caused by various rust fungi
- The formation of reddish-brown ferric oxides on iron by low-temperature oxidation in the presence of water
- Any of various fungi causing rust disease in plants
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rusts?
1 Anagram of Rusts
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rusts:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rusts'.