Is thrust a Scrabble word?
Yes, thrust is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Thrust is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word thrust.
- Push forcefully
- Press or force
- Make a thrusting forward movement
- Impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably
- Penetrate or cut through with a sharp instrument
- Force (molten rock) into pre-existing rock
- Push upward
- Place or put with great energy
- The force used in pushing
- A strong blow with a knife or other sharp pointed instrument
- The act of applying force to propel something
- Verbal criticism
- A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in thrust?
1 Anagram of Thrust
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to thrust:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'thrust'.