Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Truss
The definition of truss, the meaning of the word Truss:
Is truss a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (medicine) a bandage consisting of a pad and belt; worn to hold a hernia in place by pressure
- n. - A framework of beams (rafters, posts, struts) forming a rigid structure that supports a roof or bridge or other structure
- n. - (architecture) a triangular bracket of brick or stone (usually of slight extent)
- v. - Tie the wings and legs of a bird before cooking it
- v. - Secure with or as if with ropes
- v. - Support structurally
Truss is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in truss: R S S T U
1 Anagram of Truss
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to truss:
7 words found using the letters in "Truss"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words