Is truss a Scrabble word?
Yes, truss is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Truss is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word truss
The meaning of truss
6 definitions of the word truss.
- Tie the wings and legs of a bird before cooking it
- Secure with or as if with ropes
- Support structurally
- (medicine) a bandage consisting of a pad and belt; worn to hold a hernia in place by pressure
- A framework of beams (rafters, posts, struts) forming a rigid structure that supports a roof or bridge or other structure
- (architecture) a triangular bracket of brick or stone (usually of slight extent)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in truss?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Truss
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to truss:
Unscramble the letters in truss
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'truss'.