Is trusts a Scrabble word?
Yes, trusts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Trusts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word trusts.
- Have confidence or faith in
- Allow without fear
- Be confident about something
- Expect and wish
- Confer a trust upon
- Extend credit to; I won't pay her debts anymore"
- Something (as property) held by one party (the trustee) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary)
- Certainty based on past experience
- The trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others
- A consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service
- Complete confidence in a person or plan etc
- A trustful relationship
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in trusts?
2 Anagrams of Trusts
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trusts:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'trusts'.