Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Trust
The definition of trust, the meaning of the word Trust:
Is trust a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something (as property) held by one party (the trustee) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary)
- n. - Certainty based on past experience
- n. - The trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others
- n. - A consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service
- n. - Complete confidence in a person or plan etc
- n. - A trustful relationship
- v. - Have confidence or faith in
- v. - Allow without fear
- v. - Be confident about something
- v. - Expect and wish
- v. - Confer a trust upon
- v. - Extend credit to; I won't pay her debts anymore"
Trust is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in trust: R S T T U
2 Anagrams of Trust
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trust:
10 words found using the letters in "Trust"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words