Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, trust is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Have confidence or faith in
2. Allow without fear
3. Be confident about something
4. Expect and wish
5. Confer a trust upon
6. Extend credit to; I won't pay her debts anymore"
1. Something (as property) held by one party (the trustee) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary)
2. Certainty based on past experience
3. The trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others
4. A consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service
5. Complete confidence in a person or plan etc
6. A trustful relationship
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in trust?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words