Is rush a Scrabble word?
Yes, rush is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Rush is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word rush
The meaning of rush
16 definitions of the word rush.
- Move fast
- Attack suddenly
- Urge to an unnatural speed
- Act or move at high speed
- Run with the ball, in football
- Cause to move fast or to rush or race
- Cause to occur rapidly
- Not accepting reservations
- Done under pressure
- The act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner
- A sudden forceful flow
- Grasslike plants growing in wet places and having cylindrical often hollow stems
- Physician and American Revolutionary leader; signer of the Declaration of Independence (1745-1813)
- The swift release of a store of affective force
- A sudden burst of activity
- (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running into the line
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rush?
4 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Rush
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rush:
Unscramble the letters in rush
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rush'.