Is cutter a Scrabble word?
Yes, cutter is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Cutter is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word cutter.
- Someone who cuts or carves stone
- Someone who carves the meat
- Someone whose work is cutting (as e.g. cutting cloth for garments)
- A boat for communication between ship and shore
- A sailing vessel with a single mast set further back than the mast of a sloop
- A cutting implement; a tool for cutting
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cutter?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cutter:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cutter'.