Is pretend a Scrabble word?
Yes, pretend is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Pretend is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word pretend.
- Make believe with the intent to deceive
- Behave unnaturally or affectedly
- Put forward a claim and assert right or possession of
- Put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- Represent fictitiously, as in a play, or pretend to be or act like
- State insincerely
- Imagined as in a play
- The enactment of a pretense
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pretend?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pretend:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pretend'.