Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Pretend
The definition of pretend, the meaning of the word Pretend:
Is pretend a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The enactment of a pretense
- v. - Make believe with the intent to deceive
- v. - Behave unnaturally or affectedly
- v. - Put forward a claim and assert right or possession of
- v. - Put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- v. - Represent fictitiously, as in a play, or pretend to be or act like
- v. - State insincerely
- adj. - Imagined as in a play
Pretend is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in pretend: D E E N P R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pretend:
70 words found using the letters in "Pretend"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words