Is states a Scrabble word?
Yes, states is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
States is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word states
The meaning of states
11 definitions of the word states.
- Express in words
- Put before
- Indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.
- The territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- The way something is with respect to its main attributes
- The group of people comprising the government of a sovereign state
- A politically organized body of people under a single government
- (chemistry) the three traditional states of matter are solids (fixed shape and volume) and liquids (fixed volume and shaped by the container) and gases (filling the container)
- A state of depression or agitation
- The territory occupied by a nation
- The federal department in the United States that sets and maintains foreign policies
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in states?
4 Letter Words
2 Anagrams of States
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to states:
Unscramble the letters in states
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'states'.