Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of States
The definition of states, the meaning of the word States:
Is states a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- n. - The way something is with respect to its main attributes
- n. - The group of people comprising the government of a sovereign state
- n. - A politically organized body of people under a single government
- n. - (chemistry) the three traditional states of matter are solids (fixed shape and volume) and liquids (fixed volume and shaped by the container) and gases (filling the container)
- n. - A state of depression or agitation
- n. - The territory occupied by a nation
- n. - The federal department in the United States that sets and maintains foreign policies
- v. - Express in words
- v. - Put before
- v. - Indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.
States is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in states: A E S S T T
2 Anagrams of States
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to states:
56 words found using the letters in "States"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words