Is tastes a Scrabble word?
Yes, tastes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Tastes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word tastes
The meaning of tastes
13 definitions of the word tastes.
- Have flavor; taste of something
- Perceive by the sense of taste
- Take a sample of
- Have a distinctive or characteristic taste
- Distinguish flavors
- Experience briefly
- The sensation that results when taste buds in the tongue and throat convey information about the chemical composition of a soluble stimulus
- A strong liking
- Delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)
- A brief experience of something
- A small amount eaten or drunk
- The faculty of distinguishing sweet, sour, bitter, and salty properties in the mouth
- A kind of sensing; distinguishing substances by means of the taste buds
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tastes?
4 Letter Words
2 Anagrams of Tastes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tastes:
Unscramble the letters in tastes
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tastes'.