Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Sublime
The definition of sublime, the meaning of the word Sublime:
Is sublime a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Vaporize and then condense right back again
- v. - Change or cause to change directly from a solid into a vapor without first melting
- adj. - Inspiring awe
- adj. - Worthy of adoration or reverence
- adj. - Lifted up or set high
- adj. - Of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style
Sublime is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in sublime: B E I L M S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sublime:
94 words found using the letters in "Sublime"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words