Yes, smears is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Smears is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'smears'.
- Stain by smearing or daubing with a dirty substance
- Make a smudge on; soil by smudging
- Cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it
- Charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone
- Slanderous defamation
- A thin tissue or blood sample spread on a glass slide and stained for cytologic examination and diagnosis under a microscope
- A blemish made by dirt
- An act that brings discredit to the person who does it
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in smears?
2 Anagrams of Smears
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to smears:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'smears'.