Is stores a Scrabble word?
Yes, stores is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Stores is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word stores
The meaning of stores
6 definitions of the word stores.
- Keep or lay aside for future use
- Find a place for and put away for storage
- A mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services
- A supply of something available for future use
- An electronic memory device
- A depository for goods
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stores?
4 Letter Words
5 Anagrams of Stores
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stores:
Unscramble the letters in stores
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stores'.
- E: stereos
- H: horstes
- S: tossers
- W: worsets
- Z: zosters