Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Stories
The definition of stories, the meaning of the word Stories:
Is stories a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a radio or television program
- n. - A piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events
- n. - A structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
- n. - A record or narrative description of past events
- n. - A short account of the news
- n. - A trivial lie
Stories is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in stories: E I O R S S T
4 Anagrams of Stories
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stories:
128 words found using the letters in "Stories"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words