Is stories a Scrabble word?
Yes, stories is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Stories is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word stories.
- A message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a radio or television program
- A piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events
- A structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
- A record or narrative description of past events
- A short account of the news
- A trivial lie
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stories?
4 Anagrams of Stories
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stories:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stories'.