Is sectors a Scrabble word?
Yes, sectors is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Sectors is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word sectors.
- A plane figure bounded by two radii and the included arc of a circle
- A social group that forms part of the society or the economy
- A particular aspect of life or activity
- The minimum track length that can be assigned to store information; unless otherwise specified a sector of data consists of 512 bytes
- A portion of a military position
- Measuring instrument consisting of two graduated arms hinged at one end
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sectors?
4 Anagrams of Sectors
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sectors:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sectors'.