Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Sectors
The definition of sectors, the meaning of the word Sectors:
Is sectors a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A plane figure bounded by two radii and the included arc of a circle
- n. - A social group that forms part of the society or the economy
- n. - A particular aspect of life or activity
- n. - The minimum track length that can be assigned to store information; unless otherwise specified a sector of data consists of 512 bytes
- n. - A portion of a military position
- n. - Measuring instrument consisting of two graduated arms hinged at one end
Sectors is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in sectors: C E O R S S T
4 Anagrams of Sectors
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sectors:
119 words found using the letters in "Sectors"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words