Is stock a Scrabble word?
Yes, stock is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Stock is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word stock
The meaning of stock
27 definitions of the word stock.
- Have on hand
- Equip with a stock
- Supply with fish
- Supply with livestock
- Amass so as to keep for future use or sale or for a particular occasion or use
- Provide or furnish with a stock of something
- Put forth and grow sprouts or shoots
- Repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse
- Regularly and widely used or sold
- The capital raised by a corporation through the issue of shares entitling holders to an ownership interest (equity)
- The merchandise that a shop has on hand
- The handle of a handgun or the butt end of a rifle or shotgun or part of the support of a machine gun or artillery gun
- A certificate documenting the shareholder's ownership in the corporation
- A supply of something available for future use
- The descendants of one individual
- A special variety of domesticated animals within a species
- Liquid in which meat and vegetables are simmered; used as a basis for e.g. soups or sauces
- The reputation and popularity a person has
- Persistent thickened stem of a herbaceous perennial plant
- A plant or stem onto which a graft is made; especially a plant grown specifically to provide the root part of grafted plants
- Any of several Old World plants cultivated for their brightly colored flowers
- Any of various ornamental flowering plants of the genus Malcolmia
- Lumber used in the construction of something
- The handle end of some implements or tools
- An ornamental white cravat
- Any animals kept for use or profit
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stock?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stock:
Unscramble the letters in stock
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stock'.