Is softer a Scrabble word?
Yes, softer is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Softer is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
19 definitions of the word softer.
- Yielding readily to pressure or weight
- Compassionate and kind; conciliatory
- (of sound) relatively low in volume
- Easily hurt
- Produced with vibration of the vocal cords;
- Not protected against attack (especially by nuclear weapons)
- Used chiefly as a direction or description in music
- (of light) transmitted from a broad light source or reflected
- (of speech sounds); produced with the back of the tongue raised toward the hard palate; characterized by a hissing or hushing sound (as `s' and `sh')
- (of a commodity or market or currency) falling or likely to fall in value
- Using evidence not readily amenable to experimental verification or refutation
- Tolerant or lenient
- Soft and mild; not harsh or stern or severe
- Having little impact
- Out of condition; not strong or robust; incapable of exertion or endurance
- Willing to negotiate and compromise
- Not burdensome or demanding; borne or done easily and without hardship
- Mild and pleasant
- Not brilliant or glaring
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in softer?
4 Anagrams of Softer
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to softer:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'softer'.