Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Tool
The definition of tool, the meaning of the word Tool:
Is tool a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An implement used in the practice of a vocation
- n. - The means whereby some act is accomplished
- n. - A person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
- n. - Obscene terms for penis
- v. - Drive
- v. - Ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it
- v. - Furnish with tools
- v. - Work with a tool
Tool is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tool: L O O T
1 Anagram of Tool
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tool:
7 words found using the letters in "Tool"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words