Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Sayed
The definition of sayed, the meaning of the word Sayed:
Is sayed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Express in words
- v. - Report or maintain
- v. - Express a supposition
- v. - Have or contain a certain wording or form
- v. - Give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- v. - Speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- v. - Communicate or express nonverbally
- v. - Utter aloud
- v. - State as one's opinion or judgement; declare
- v. - Recite or repeat a fixed text
- v. - Indicate
Sayed is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sayed: A D E S Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sayed:
30 words found using the letters in "Sayed"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words