Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Calm
The definition of calm, the meaning of the word Calm:
Is calm a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Steadiness of mind under stress
- n. - Wind moving at less than 1 knot; 0 on the Beaufort scale
- v. - Make calm or still
- v. - Make steady
- v. - Become quiet or calm, especially after a state of agitation
- v. - Cause to be calm or quiet as by administering a sedative to
- adj. - Not agitated; without losing self-possession
- adj. - (of weather) free from storm or wind
Calm is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in calm: A C L M
1 Anagram of Calm
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to calm:
9 words found using the letters in "Calm"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words