Is calm a Scrabble word?
Yes, calm is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Calm is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word calm.
- Make calm or still
- Make steady
- Become quiet or calm, especially after a state of agitation
- Cause to be calm or quiet as by administering a sedative to
- Not agitated; without losing self-possession
- (of weather) free from storm or wind
- Steadiness of mind under stress
- Wind moving at less than 1 knot; 0 on the Beaufort scale
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in calm?
1 Anagram of Calm
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to calm:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'calm'.