Is stalls a Scrabble word?
Yes, stalls is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Stalls is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word stalls
The meaning of stalls
15 definitions of the word stalls.
- Postpone doing what one should be doing
- Come to a stop
- Deliberately delay an event or action
- Put into, or keep in, a stall
- Experience a stall in flight, of airplanes
- Cause an airplane to go into a stall
- Cause an engine to stop
- A farm building for housing horses or other livestock
- A compartment in a stable where a single animal is confined and fed
- Small area set off by walls for special use
- A booth where articles are displayed for sale
- A malfunction in the flight of an aircraft in which there is a sudden loss of lift that results in a downward plunge
- Seating in the forward part of the main level of a theater
- Small individual study area in a library
- A tactic used to mislead or delay
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stalls?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stalls:
Unscramble the letters in stalls
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'stalls'.