Is sports a Scrabble word?
Yes, sports is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Sports is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word sports.
- Wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
- Play boisterously
- An active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition
- The occupation of athletes who compete for pay
- (Maine colloquial) a temporary summer resident of Maine
- A person known for the way she (or he) behaves when teased or defeated or subjected to trying circumstances
- Someone who engages in sports
- (biology) an organism that has characteristics resulting from chromosomal alteration
- Verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sports?
1 Anagram of Sports
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sports:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sports'.