Is spots a Scrabble word?
Yes, spots is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Spots is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word spots
The meaning of spots
21 definitions of the word spots.
- Catch sight of
- Detect with the senses
- Mar or impair with a flaw
- Make a spot or mark onto
- Become spotted
- Mark with a spot or spots so as to allow easy recognition
- Spots before the eyes caused by opaque cell fragments in the vitreous humor and lens
- A point located with respect to surface features of some region
- A short section or illustration (as between radio or tv programs or in a magazine) that is often used for advertising
- An outstanding characteristic
- A blemish made by dirt
- A small contrasting part of something
- A section of an entertainment that is assigned to a specific performer or performance
- A business establishment for entertainment
- A job in an organization
- A slight attack of illness
- A small piece or quantity of something
- A mark on a die or on a playing card (shape depending on the suit)
- A lamp that produces a strong beam of light to illuminate a restricted area; used to focus attention of a stage performer
- A playing card with a specified number of pips on it to indicate its value
- An act that brings discredit to the person who does it
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spots?
2 Anagrams of Spots
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spots:
Unscramble the letters in spots
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spots'.