Is port a Scrabble word?
Yes, port is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Port is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word port.
- Put or turn on the left side, of a ship
- Bring to port
- Land at or reach a port
- Turn or go to the port or left side, of a ship
- Carry, bear, convey, or bring
- Carry or hold with both hands diagonally across the body, especially of weapons
- Drink port
- Modify (software) for use on a different machine or platform
- Located on the left side of a ship or aircraft
- A place (seaport or airport) where people and merchandise can enter or leave a country
- Sweet dark-red dessert wine originally from Portugal
- An opening (in a wall or ship or armored vehicle) for firing through
- The left side of a ship or aircraft to someone who is aboard and facing the bow or nose
- (computer science) computer circuit consisting of the hardware and associated circuitry that links one device with another (especially a computer and a hard disk drive or other peripherals)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in port?
1 Anagram of Port
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to port:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'port'.