Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, port is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Put or turn on the left side, of a ship
2. Bring to port
3. Land at or reach a port
4. Turn or go to the port or left side, of a ship
5. Carry, bear, convey, or bring
6. Carry or hold with both hands diagonally across the body, especially of weapons
7. Drink port
8. Modify (software) for use on a different machine or platform
1. Located on the left side of a ship or aircraft
1. A place (seaport or airport) where people and merchandise can enter or leave a country
2. Sweet dark-red dessert wine originally from Portugal
3. An opening (in a wall or ship or armored vehicle) for firing through
4. The left side of a ship or aircraft to someone who is aboard and facing the bow or nose
5. (computer science) computer circuit consisting of the hardware and associated circuitry that links one device with another (especially a computer and a hard disk drive or other peripherals)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in port?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words