Is spies a Scrabble word?
Yes, spies is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Spies is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word spies.
- Catch sight of
- Watch, observe, or inquire secretly
- Catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes
- Secretly collect sensitive or classified information; engage in espionage
- (military) a secret agent hired by a state to obtain information about its enemies or by a business to obtain industrial secrets from competitors
- A secret watcher; someone who secretly watches other people
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spies?
1 Anagram of Spies
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spies:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spies'.