Is back a Scrabble word?
Yes, back is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Back is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
28 definitions of the word back.
- In or to or toward a former location
- At or to or toward the back or rear
- In or to or toward an original condition
- In or to or toward a past time
- In reply
- In repayment or retaliation
- Be behind; approve of
- Travel backward
- Give support or one's approval to
- Cause to travel backward
- Support financial backing for
- Be in back of
- Place a bet on
- Shift to a counterclockwise direction
- Establish as valid or genuine
- Strengthen by providing with a back or backing
- Related to or located at the back
- Located at or near the back of an animal
- Of an earlier date
- The posterior part of a human (or animal) body from the neck to the end of the spine
- The side that goes last or is not normally seen
- The part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer
- (football) a person who plays in the backfield
- The series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord
- The protective covering on the front, back, and spine of a book
- The part of a garment that covers the back of your body
- A support that you can lean against while sitting
- (American football) the position of a player on a football team who is stationed behind the line of scrimmage
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in back?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to back:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'back'.