Is spur a Scrabble word?
Yes, spur is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Spur is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word spur
The meaning of spur
10 definitions of the word spur.
- Incite or stimulate
- Give heart or courage to
- Strike with a spur
- Goad with spurs
- Equip with spurs
- A verbalization that encourages you to attempt something
- Any sharply pointed projection
- Tubular extension at the base of the corolla in some flowers
- A sharp prod fixed to a rider's heel and used to urge a horse onward
- A railway line connected to a trunk line
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spur?
2 Anagrams of Spur
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spur:
Unscramble the letters in spur
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spur'.