Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, spines is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
2. Stream in jets, of liquids
3. Cause to spin
4. Make up a story
5. Form a web by making a thread
6. Work natural fibers into a thread
7. Twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation
8. Prolong or extend
1. The series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord
2. Any sharply pointed projection
3. A small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
4. The part of a book's cover that encloses the inner side of the book's pages and that faces outward when the book is shelved
5. A sharp rigid animal process or appendage; as a porcupine quill or a ridge on a bone or a ray of a fish fin
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spines?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words