Is spines a Scrabble word?
Yes, spines is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Spines is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word spines
The meaning of spines
13 definitions of the word spines.
- Revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- Stream in jets, of liquids
- Cause to spin
- Make up a story
- Form a web by making a thread
- Work natural fibers into a thread
- Twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation
- Prolong or extend
- The series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord
- Any sharply pointed projection
- A small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
- The part of a book's cover that encloses the inner side of the book's pages and that faces outward when the book is shelved
- A sharp rigid animal process or appendage; as a porcupine quill or a ridge on a bone or a ray of a fish fin
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spines?
6 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Spines
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spines:
Unscramble the letters in spines
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spines'.