Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Pens
The definition of pens, the meaning of the word Pens:
Is pens a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A writing implement with a point from which ink flows
- n. - An enclosure for confining livestock
- n. - A portable enclosure in which babies may be left to play
- n. - A correctional institution for those convicted of major crimes
- n. - Female swan
- v. - Produce a literary work
Pens is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pens: E N P S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pens:
8 words found using the letters in "Pens"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words