Is whistle a Scrabble word?
Yes, whistle is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Whistle is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word whistle
The meaning of whistle
11 definitions of the word whistle.
- Make whistling sounds
- Move with, or as with, a whistling sound
- Utter or express by whistling
- Move, send, or bring as if by whistling
- Make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound
- Give a signal by whistling
- The sound made by something moving rapidly or by steam coming out of a small aperture
- The act of signalling (e.g., summoning) by whistling or blowing a whistle
- A small wind instrument that produces a whistling sound by blowing into it
- Acoustic device that forces air or steam against an edge or into a cavity and so produces a loud shrill sound
- An inexpensive fipple flute
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in whistle?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to whistle:
Unscramble the letters in whistle
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'whistle'.