Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Silence
The definition of silence, the meaning of the word Silence:
Is silence a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The state of being silent (as when no one is speaking)
- n. - The absence of sound
- n. - A refusal to speak when expected
- n. - The trait of keeping things secret
- v. - Cause to be quiet or not talk
- v. - Keep from expression, for example by threats or pressure
Silence is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in silence: C E E I L N S
2 Anagrams of Silence
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to silence:
76 words found using the letters in "Silence"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words