Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Lees
The definition of lees, the meaning of the word Lees:
Is lees a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The sediment from fermentation of an alcoholic beverage
- n. - United States filmmaker whose works explore the richness of black culture in America (born in 1957)
- n. - United States striptease artist who became famous on Broadway in the 1930s (1914-1970)
- n. - United States actor who was an expert in kung fu and starred in martial arts films (1941-1973)
- n. - United States physicist (born in China) who collaborated with Yang Chen Ning in disproving the principle of conservation of parity (born in 1926)
- n. - Leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American Colonies (1732-1794)
- n. - Soldier of the American Revolution (1756-1818)
- n. - American general who led the Confederate Armies in the American Civil War (1807-1870)
- n. - The side of something that is sheltered from the wind
Lees is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in lees: E E L S
3 Anagrams of Lees
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lees:
11 words found using the letters in "Lees"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words