Yes, lees is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Lees is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'lees'.
- The sediment from fermentation of an alcoholic beverage
- United States filmmaker whose works explore the richness of black culture in America (born in 1957)
- United States striptease artist who became famous on Broadway in the 1930s (1914-1970)
- United States actor who was an expert in kung fu and starred in martial arts films (1941-1973)
- United States physicist (born in China) who collaborated with Yang Chen Ning in disproving the principle of conservation of parity (born in 1926)
- Leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American Colonies (1732-1794)
- Soldier of the American Revolution (1756-1818)
- American general who led the Confederate Armies in the American Civil War (1807-1870)
- The side of something that is sheltered from the wind
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lees?
3 Anagrams of Lees
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lees:
There are 15 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lees'.